Family Immigration to the United States

Our office can assist you with family immigration, whether for immediate family members or for preference visa categories, including children, parents, brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens or green card holders. Under certain circumstances, direct visa filing may be possible at the U.S. Consulate. Our office can also issue certificats de coutume/attestations de célibat as required under French law for a marriage or PACS in France. We can furthermore assist with Adjustment of Status and questions related to the maintenance of your green card. As both immigration and the green card require continued tax compliance, we have expanded our resources to handle tax matters for Americans living abroad to complement our immigration practice.


See also :

Our latest news