Green card application (USA)

A green card, or U.S. permanent residence, can be applied for in the context of family visas, but also in the context of professional immigration in certain cases. Indeed under certain circumstances a professional under an O-1 or L-1A status may qualify to adjust status to permanent residence. Our office can assist you in this process. Maintaining your rights to your green card requires compliance with the conditions of permanent residency (continued residence in the United States, and tax compliance). In the event that you spend substantial time outside of the United States, your rights to the green card can be revoked. We recommend that you consult with our office if you have any questions on how to maintain your rights to the green card, particularly if you are intending to live outside of the United States for an extended period of time.


See also :

Our latest news