French Business and Tax Issues
We can assist you in French business and tax law.
As regards business and commercial law, our office can assist you, in particular, in:
- French corporate law (the creation and registration of French and American commercial companies)
- Company creation is often a necessary component to professional immigration. Our office can assist to determine the corporate structure that is best suited to your commercial enterprise.
- Company creation formalities can be performed remotely, as a first step in your professional immigration, even if you are currently outside of the country.
- Negotiating and preparing commercial contracts
- Registration of trademarks in both the United States and France
- Our office in Paris La Défense litigates commercial disputes before the commercial and civil jurisdictions of France.
As regards tax matters, tax and financial reporting requirements for private individuals, particularly for non-residents or for those with assets located abroad, have become increasingly complex. Our office can assist you as follows:
- Assistance in tax preparation and declarations in France
- Contest of tax and social security penalties in France
- Assistance in tax preparation and declarations in the United States, in particular personal income tax declarations and compliance with FBAR/FATCA, Foreign Offshore Streamlined Filing for first time delinquent filers
See also :